Jag har saknat en vän, en som står där jag står. Den enda som förstår varför, när jag går halv härifrån.
Ännu en helg har passerat. Tänka sig att det bara är tre helger (?!) kvar tills jag kommer hem. Det är verkligen helt galet! Det har varit en turbulent vecka på många plan, men det känns som att allt börja lägga sig lite. Ju närmare hemfärdsdatumet jag kommer, desto mer börjar jag faktiskt längta hem! Kommer vara så tungt att lämna livet här bakom mig, men samtidigt skönt att landa hemma med allt som känns tryggt och behagligt.
Nog om det, ikväll blir det biomys i Brighton och sen kickar vi igång ännu en vecka!
Två snapshots från denna soliga söndag!
I got this anxious feeling, but it goes away for a minute when I'm with you
Spottar ut en sånhär fantastisk lista när höstvädret äntligen ankommit och vardagen är sådär mysigt vardaglig.
Get to know me
- Name- Elin
- Age- 20
- City that you live in - Lewes, UK
- What do most people know you for?
- Hobbies- Horse riding, makeup
- What are you most proud of? Being here
- When was the last time you had a significant conversation with someone you love? Over the phone yesterday, face-to-face probably last week.
- Have you ever collected anything? What was it? Stamps, vases (?!), u name it!
- What was the last thing you learned? What modal verbs are!
- Favorite food - TACOS
- Favorite drink - O'Boy, damn I miss it so much
- What is the best birthday gift you have ever received? Honestly I don't know, did get the straightener I wanted last time and it's great so.
- Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Depends on the situation, but mostly pessimistic
- Do you sleep during class? Here no, but at home I did yes
- What is the most expensive thing you own? Sadly, I think it's actually my phone.
- What is the cheapest yet most useful thing you own? Hair ties!
- How many times a day on average do you check your phone? Countless times!
- Text or call? Text, I hate talking on the phone!
- What is your definition of success? Being happy and feeling content
- Favorite song? At the moment it's probably Drifting by On and On
- Favorite artist? Mumford & Sons
- Celebrity crush/crushes? Harry Styles, always!
- When was the last time you read for fun? Before I came here, so August.
- Favorite flower? Peonies
- What is the best gift you could receive right now? Right now I just wanna enjoy the time I have left and come back home to celebrate Christmas.
- Any guilty pleasures? Reality shows!
- What is one thing you would like to change about yourself? I owuld prefer being able to shut my brain of sometimes.
- What do you search for in a friend? Someone to share both laughter and tears with.
- How many times have you said "I love you" in the past month? "I love you" in English doesn't mean as much as "Jag älskar dig" to me, so I've said it plenty of times since I came here.
- Where did you last go other than your room/home? Brighton!
- Why do bad things happen to good people? Because life's a bitch.
- What do you invest the most time in? Watching TV-series tbh
- What was the name of the last book you read? One Plus One - Jojo Moyes
- Where are you most productive? In my room I guess!
- List 3 things you enjoy doing with friends. Doing nothing together, going out, travelling
- List 3 things you enjoy doing alone. Watching movies/TV-series, listening to music, reading
- Do you believe world peace will ever exist? No, unfortunately not
- Do you have any allergies? Yes, but don't know to what.
- When was the last time you cussed at someone? Today probably
- What was the last promise you made? I have no idea!
- How many countries have you visited? 11-ish?
- What is your favorite medium of art? (Music, dance, painting, etc.) Music, but painting is growing on me
- When was the last time somebody complimented you? Last friday maybe? Or today? Depends!
- Do you consider yourself mature? Sometimes yes, sometimes no but overall no, not really.
- What is your favorite quote? I'm obsessed with quotes, one of my current favorites is probably "Maybe it won't work out, but maybe seing if it does will be the best adventure ever."
- What is your greatest accomplishment? Being here
- Do you believe in the death penalty? No.
- What are your goals for life? Who the hell knows.
- What were you like in 2013? Anxious mostly.
- Do you have a job? Nope
- If you could change one thing about society, what would it be? Stop killing eachother.
- How many all-nighters have you pulled before? Too many.
- Does money equal happiness?Definately no, but it makes modern life hella easier.
- How many times have you experienced true happiness in your lifetime? Anytime I've felt sincerely happy
- How many times have you experienced true sadness in your lifetime? Anytime I've felt sincerely sad.
- What is the funniest joke you have ever been told? I'm not very funny tbh haha.
- When was the last time you looked at the news? Too often atm.
- If you could say one thing to the world, what would you say? Stop killing eachother pls it's not that hard.
- What is your favorite animal? Horses, and dogs, and rabbits!!
- What time do you normally sleep? How many hours of sleep do you usually get? Around midnight, so about 7-8 hours.
- Does age necessarily equal maturity? Of course not.
- What is your favorite clothing store? Urban Outfitters, Topshop and Pull & Bear
- How many digits of pi can you recite? Three? (Had to google that, sry dad!)
- If you could travel back to one year and relive it again, which year would it be? 2013 probably
- Describe your last victory. I always win, and even if I don't I still do.
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen? A person in a wheelchair going down Carolinabacken during winter.
- What is something you will never forget? This experience
- Would you rather forget all of the past or remember everything in vivid detail? Remember everything vividly.
- Have you ever broken a bone before? No
- Is it harder to love or to hate somebody? For me, to hate someone.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee!!
- What are some little things that you do that have changed your life in a positive way? Do no harm, take no shit!
Kastar in en vimmelbild från helgen, idag är det exakt en månad tills jag landar hemma!